Welcome to South Dakota
Citizens for Liberty
We are glad you are interested in joining us in the effort to preserve and restore our freedoms. Browse through the links above for our most up to date information regarding the current issues Citizens for Liberty are championing on the Local, State, Federal and International levels.
Ideas are encouraged, and more voices are always welcome! See the list on “Calendar” for upcoming meeting dates, times and locations. Also listed in their respective sections are the News/Press releases, Activities/Commentary CFL has done in our blog, our Scorecards, and events which we encourage you to join in on to preserve our liberties with our government and representatives.
Find out about membership and ask us questions or send us your ideas via our Contact Us page.
As SD Citizens for Liberty:
- We will resist irresponsible tax and spend policies.
- We will defend our state and federal constitutions.
- We will clearly and passionately communicate principles of limited government to the citizens of our state.
- We will hold our elected officials accountable to principles of limited government.
- We will recruit, encourage, support and evaluate candidates who will embrace our Mission Statement.
1st & 3rd Thursdays @ 6:00PM
Go to our Facebook and Twitter pages to find the latest news and most up to date event information, times and locations.
Board Elections will be held November 2, 2023.